FM Themes
Welcome to FM Themes
where you can share your ModernBB, punBB, phpBB 2, Invision, & phpBB 3 themes for Forumotion forums.

You are viewing the forum as a guest, so you will not be able to use the full forum. To use all the features of the forum, you need to log in or create a FREE account by registering.
View previous topicGo downView next topic
VIP Member
VIP Member
View user profile

Tutorial for a free and simple editing program

on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:19 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Hello guys

Today i just wanted to give you guys my simple but good editing program. This "is" not a free editing program but you can use this access code. The reason that i am posting this tutorial is for all you that dont want that expensive and difficult editing programs.

So lets start, shall we.

1)

Open your internet browser and type this in your search field Link Removed

2)

Click on download, dont be scared of the look of the website it is completely safe.

3)
You need to click on the DOWNLOAD botton twice, then automatically this will show up

4)

From there it is easy. Just click on what the options you want the program to do for you.

5)

When this shows, just launch the program

6)

From now, they should ask your for a serial number, then enter this

Content Removed

7)

There we go, if you want tutorial how to use the program just ask and i will make an tutorial.

Thank you

Vaccam
Administrator
Administrator
View user profilehttps://www.fmthemes.net

Re: Tutorial for a free and simple editing program

on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:56 pm
The tutorial has been declined, because you are not allowed to post anything that goes around legal methods. This tutorial exactly shows how to do that.

Topic Locked

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum